AGPtek Long Glass Bottle Cutter Machine Cutting Tool For Wine Bottles, Suit for LONG Bottle (Green)
This bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps. It takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- Amazon ASIN: B0155WMTGU
- Color: Green
- Product Dimensions: 11.9 x 10.5 x 3.5 inches
- CUTTING LENGTH – from bottle bottom to cutting point: 9 inches
- WORK PERFECTLY. Simply place your bottle on the support device, apply pressure, and rotate; heat the score over boiled water and cold water alternately bathe three times.
- EASY AND SIMPLE TO USE. Sturdier and easier to use than plastic models, this highly durable metal bottle cutter will have you cutting bottles perfectly in 5 easy steps. This glass bottle cutter takes a bit of time to get used to, but once you’ve got the hang of it, you’ll be able to cut wine bottles up easily.
- SMOOTHLY CUTTING. The results will amaze you, clean breaks nearly every time. Even thick champagne bottles break easily and smoothly.
- CREATIVE AND CONVENIENT. It might even make you feel better about all that wines you’re drinking and help you do your bit for the environment.
- Brush some light machine oil on cutting wheel prior to cutting.
- The lighter the etch, the better the separation.
- For best results, keep the candle flame out of drafts.
- Do not cut over labels.
- The glass cutting wheel should always be at a right angle to the glass surface
- When cutter seems dull, loosen cutter screw and turn wheel until new blade is in cutting position.
- If the bottle has a very large diameter (not under 2 inches) loosen the cutting head screw and re-adjust the cutting wheel so that the top of the cutter fits against the glass.
- 1x Bottle cutter machine
- 1x Wrench